NORTHWEST IMMIGRATIONS AND EDUCATION CONSULTANCY is a professional group of Consultants and teachers working since 2011 in NORTHWEST PART OF INDIA. NORTHWEST IMMIGRATIONS AND EDUCATION CONSULTANCY HAS BEEN representating Various Colleges and Universities in Australia, Canada, NewZealand, USA, UK, Singapore. 

Our Director - Arvind Kumar who has been educated abroad with vast immigration experience can help you achieve your goal ethically if possible.  All our staff have to go through extensive training before they start their job in our company. We have proved ourselves to guide thousands of students to a successful career of their choice an caliber. Please make an appointment and meet us in person.
NORTHWEST IMMIGRATIONS AND EDUCATION CONSULTANCY is an Authorised  & approved Enrolment centre for British Council, IDP, University of Cambridge Esol Examinations, Pearson Professional Partner, PlanetEDU enrolment centre .
NORTHWEST IMMIGRATIONS excels in the following services

** English training supervised by  UK  Professionals.**

** Student visa for Canada (Under new rules) GIC scheme 

***Free Education services in Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy and other European countries.
** Student visa for USA (F1 and F2). 
**Spouse visa for all countries including K visa (USA) , Settlement visa UK .
** Student visa for NewZealand .
** Student visa for Australia .
** Student Visa for UK (Tier 4 visa) Under New rules.
** Student visa for Europe, Cyprus, Schenegen Countries (Holland, Germany, Czech republic, Lithuania, Spain)
** Student visa for Singapore.**
**French Language training from EXPERTS. 
**English Language training from UK professionals.
** UK  Marriage visa test for Partners (as per new rules from  UK Border agency since November 2010). **
 **IELTS / TOEFL / ESOL / Pearson tests, PTE Academic/ Toeic/City and Guilds tests/ FCE/ CAE, KET, PET, CPE. Lifeskills IELTS. UKVI IELTS.

*Tourist Visa assistance for UK, Australia, NewZealand, Canada, Europe 

Visa Services -  NORTHWEST IMMIGRATIONS is the only one stop shop  for your travel requirements which includes application for a visa to study, visit abroad.

Visa is a permit issued by the foreign affairs or state department of a country. It allows you to enter the country. Visas are usually stickers placed inside your passport. In most cases, you must apply for it in your own country before you travel. Because of an agreement between many developed countries, some citizens do not require visas when they go to each other’s countries for short stays of less than three months, for business purposes, or as tourists.

However, the purpose for which you enter a country must agree with the visa you receive. You cannot apply for most types of visas, or change visa types, once you are in the country. To enter as a student for a stay 
of longer than 90 days, you must apply for a visa before you travel. In other words, you cannot enter the country as a tourist and then register as a student. Similarly, you cannot get a short-term work visa and then enroll as a student.

Overseas Education would give one an awesome exposure, a total new dimension to your personality and help to build your confidence and communication skills. This is exactly what almost every Company looks for, in a prospective employee. The alumni and your classmates from 40-50 different countries would help you to make your own network for future career and business plans

We are Licenced and Approved Consultant by
Punjab Government . 
Licence number - 72/MCI/MA

Info - As per Punjab travel and trade professional act 2012, it is mandatory to have licence after duly verification of Company for Visa and immigration trade.
Consultants who are not authorised by Punjab Government cannot work legally in Punjab. - By order all Deputy commissioners of Punjab districts.